Most global enterprises have created terabytes of unstructured content comprising documents, e-mail messages, videos, instant messages, Web pages, and more. Lack of efficient management tools, however, prevent effective utilization of these valuable assets. Additionally, it poses the threat of non-compliance to regulatory requirements. Management of unstructured content thus has gained prime importance.
iGATE has proven experience and considerable expertise in building solutions with social media and Web 2.0 features to ensure an enriching user experience. Some of the key differentiators offered by iGATE include a sharp focus on business-specific needs, rapid implementation methodology, solutions accelerators, tools, frameworks, deep domain knowledge, proven technology expertise, and strategic alliances and partnerships in the ECM space.
How iGATE can help you
iGATE's ECM services help businesses in adopting and managing a viable content management strategy in line with their strategic objectives and goals. The seamless arrangement of information leads to a highly collaborative environment, reduces operating costs, improves data quality & transparency, and brings substantive and long running ROI gains. Other benefits include:
- Up to 30% reduction in document management costs
- Reduced risks and better regulatory compliance
- Assured productivity gains
- Better utilization of skilled resources
- Improved business process efficiencies
- Business continuity due to constant availability of content.
Track record for client success
iGATE has executed over 400 projects and has around 10,000 person months of experience in developing client portals and providing content management services.
Our clients include:
- A large US-based mutual fund company
- A large US-based beverage company
- A large US-based insurance company
- A leading US-based provider of insurance and other financial services
- UK’s top retailer of mobiles and wireless products
- The world’s leading company in hi-tech equipments.