Getting the ‘right information’ at the ‘right time’ to the ‘right people’ at the ‘right place’ has never been more important. This need for seamless access to information anytime and anywhere is driving the adoption of Enterprise Mobility across industry verticals. Organizations are looking at Enterprise Mobility as a lever to improve operational excellence and efficiencies, reduce cost, and enhance customer experience. To achieve these goals, they are mobilizing their existing enterprise applications and also rolling out new mobile applications targeting employees, partners and customers.
Even as Enterprise Mobility entices business leaders, the path to achieve benefits promised from it, is full of challenges. Some of the key challenges are:
- Creating an enterprise-wide mobility strategy
- Selecting an application delivery approach
- Creating a technology ecosystem from a wide spectrum of evolving technologies.
How iGATE Can Help You
Our Enterprise Mobility Technology Lab continuously explores rapidly evolving mobility technology options, with a vision to help our customers leverage them for business advantage.
Organizations can leverage iGATE’s technology and domain expertise to successful implement their Enterprise Mobility vision. We can help organizations with our:
- Consulting framework based approach and domain expertise to formulate an enterprise-wide mobility strategy
- Methodologies to select an application delivery approach
- In-depth understanding of the rapidly evolving mobile technology for creating a futuristic technology ecosystem
- Expert teams to implement, manage, and update your mobility infrastructure.
Track Record for Client Success
iGATE has leveraged its vast domain and deep technology expertise to deliver a large number of mobile applications for its high-end clientele. Some of our recent work includes:
- Mobile enablement of the ‘AS400 based sales and delivery system’, for a large beverage manufacturing company
- iPhone application for ‘transformer KPI monitoring’, for a Fortune 10 conglomerate
- Mobile application for ‘bucking calculator’ for a leading lumber manufacturer
- Mobile enablement of the ‘field force automation’ solution, for a leading manufacturer of elevators
- Web-based mobile application for a large consumer products company.