Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are under tremendous pressure to accelerate the time-to-market, improve product quality, maximize returns on the R&D spend and also expand their footprint in new markets. Intense competition, shrinking product life cycles, growing technical complexities, shorter release cycles and the growing popularity of new trends like SaaS (Software-as-a-Service), Cloud Computing, Social Media and mobility pose additional challenges to the ISVs.
iGATE understands the business needs of ISVs and has aligned product and engineering resources with deep specialization to the following ISVs:
- Engineering Software Design ISVs
- Enterprise Platform ISVs
- Business Software Application ISVs
We offer global product development services in industry verticals such as Engineering, Education, Hospitality, Healthcare, Insurance, Banking and Financial services, Telecom, Manufacturing, and Energy and Utilities.
Our ISV practice of over 1,000 consultants is committed to servicing the growing needs of companies like yours around the globe. We address the following key areas of concern for our customers:
- Accelerate time-to-market
- Entry into new markets
- Reduce cost of development
- Stay ahead of the technology curve
- Ensure quality
- Strategic use of high quality resources
Demonstrated capabilities in global product development
We work with the world’s leading ISVs to address their toughest business challenges and drive growth. Our proven approach to global product development provides a compelling value proposition to our clients. iGATE's ISV business unit offers software product development services that integrate:
- Superior engineering skills
- Flexible delivery and business models
- Cost-effective offshore product development and support
- Robust IPR protection mechanisms
- Collaborative product development methodologies including distributed Agile for multi-location development
- Robust quality frameworks
- Leverage of tools, reusable component libraries, solution accelerators, test automation frameworks
- Product knowledge retention
Click here to view enlarged image.
We take an integrated approach to service delivery. At the core of our product development offering is a strong Product Lifecycle Management methodology that encompasses ancillary services. As a one-stop solution provider, we help ISVs from product conceptualization to roll-out and subsequent support.
Leading enterprise software providers, tools and system software vendors, and vertical industry-focused ISVs have leveraged iGATE’s broad portfolio of software product development services to produce world-class software, reduce their time-to-market and gain an advantage in a highly competitive marketplace.